Where is Coffs Harbour?
Coffs Harbour is a busy, diverse, regional centre located on the east coast of Australia, approximately half way between Sydney and Brisbane. It has a strong commercial foundation built on education, agribusiness, health, aviation, manufacturing and tourism, supported by a complete service and administrative infrastructure that ensures its continued growth and prosperity. Coffs Harbour has all the attributes of a modern city, including first class educational, health, sporting and cultural facilities.
- Distance from Sydney: 550km
- Distance from Brisbane: 400km
- Population of Coffs Coast Region: 90,000
- Main Towns in the Area: The main towns are Coffs Harbour, Woolgoolga, Nambucca Heads, Bellingen and Dorrigo.
For more information on NSW, please go to Visit NSW at [visitnsw.com]
Coffs Coast has one of Australia's most liveable environments - a sub tropical climate that averages maximum 24 degrees and minimum 13 degrees.
- Spring - Min 11° Max 25°,
- Summer - Min 19° Max 26°,
- Autumn - Min 12° Max 26°,
- Winter - Min 8° Max 20°.
- Sea temperature in the summer averages 23°C, and 18° in the winter.
- National parks and Reserves: 15
- State Forests: 37
- Beaches: 44 kilometres
- World Heritage Area: 84,000 hectares
- Solitary Islands Marine Park: 87,000 hectares
- Maximum altitude of Great Dividing Range near Coffs Coast: 1583metres