Southern Cross University TAFE, Senior College
At times you will be prompted for your User ID/Barcode and PIN.
- Your User ID/Barcode is the library barcode on the back of your student ID card or student ID number.
- Your PIN is the last 4 digits of the number used.
- Enter your User ID/Barcode and PIN in order to be able to view your user record or renew items you have on loan.
For details on renewing items, see how to manage your loans.
Request an item which is on loan or available from another campus
- Go to the catalogue.
- Find the item in the catalogue you would like to request.
- Click on the link for the call number of the item.
- Click on the request link.
- Type in your user ID/barcode number and the last four digits of this number as PIN.
- You will be contacted when the item becomes available.
Online study students are able to place requests on available items using the same procedure.
If you have problems requesting or renewing items, contact firstname.lastname@example.org