Search Southern Cross University catalogue Search TAFE and Senior College catalogue
To be able to request items from other locations, and view items you have on loan, you will need to Sign In while using the Library catalogue.
- If you are an SCU Student/Staff member, the Sign In screen will prompt you to enter your SCU Username and your SCU password
- If you study/work at TAFE NSW or Coffs Harbour Senior College, sign in by providing your Student/Staff number and your PIN. The PIN is your date of birth formatted as DDMMYYYY. NB Your access to this function becomes available after you have registered student card at the Library Service Desk.
Request an item which is on loan or available from another campus
- Go to the Library catalogue and Sign In
- Search the catalogue to find the item you would like to request.
- Click on the title to display the full description of the item.
- Click on the Request link and follow prompts to submit your request.
- We will contact you by email when the item becomes available.
Online study students are able to place requests on available items using the same procedure.
If you have problems requesting or renewing items, contact firstname.lastname@example.org