Getting to Coffs Harbour
Carpool Mid North Coast
The Carpool Mid North Coast is a free, easy to use online service for all residents of the Mid North Coast region of NSW which will match you with other people travelling in the same direction to your place of work or study. It's so easy!
- save you time and money
- reduce wear and tear on your car
- reduce driving stress
- help you make new friends
- help reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- reduce congestion on our roads and in our carparks
You can also carpool to one off events as well as your daily travel plans. Be sure to check out the Events Page on the carpoolmnc.org website and enter the details of your intended trip. It is that easy! Go to Carpool Mid North Coast for more information.
Carpool Mid North Coast has launched a free App enabling users to add plans, search for matches and browse current people travelling to where you want to go. The App can also calculate your travel costs and CO2 savings.
Apps have been released for iPhone and Android and can be downloaded via the iTunes App Store and the Google Play Store. For more information, visit: Car Pool App
Coffs Harbour has the largest regional airport in NSW. Several airlines operate regular flights from Coffs Harbour to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. There are also convenient connections to all capital cities.
- Sydney to Coffs Harbour is approximately a 6hr drive [550kms].
- Brisbane to Coffs Harbour is approximately a 5hr drive [400kms].
- If you are driving from the west, travel via New England along the scenic Waterfall Way.
- NSW Train Link [www.nswtrainlink.info/] runs two rail services daily from Sydney and Brisbane to Coffs Harbour.
Several coach lines have regular services to Coffs Harbour.
Travelling Around Coffs Harbour
Busways provide a school bus service only (to and from CHEC) [busways.com.au]
Ryans Bus Service [ryansbusservice.com.au]
Sawtell Bus Service [www.sawtellcoaches.com.au/timetable.html]